I love challenging myself to photograph all different kinds of subjects, it keeps me fresh and ready for whatever comes my way. I love photographing kids and their families for exactly this reason! Kids are completely unpredictable!!! Their faces, attitudes, and movements are constantly changing so as a photographer I have to get them interested in what I'm doing and move quick! My reward comes when I capture that moment that makes my clients look like a real life family and not just a model family in a book. I love capturing real life and real stories! So here are my top 5 reasons I love capturing kids and their families...
1) Kids are completely unpredictable
2) I absolutely LOVE baby smiles!!!
3) Sometimes the simplest picture steals your heart
4) A kid's laughter fills your heart
5) Sometimes you capture the "perfect" family moment